Monday, May 23, 2016

21 Day Fix Meal Prep!

One of the biggest struggles in every one of my online accountability groups is always the meal planning and prepping. Although the 21 Day Fix makes it much simpler to pair foods and create a meal within your nutritional guidelines, many of my challengers just need help getting started!

I just started another round of the 21 Day Fix Extreme so i've decided to log my weekly meal plan to give my challengers some ideas on recipes and meals for their own personal plans.

If you also are following the 21 day fix (or even if you are not), my prayers are that this post will also help you with wherever you may be struggling! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments below and i'll answer them as quickly as I can!

21 Day Fix Meal Plan


Each week I try to make at least 2 breakfast, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners to alternate each day! Then I like to portion out some snacks that are ready to grab and go for convenience. 

This week were having Cottage Cheese Pancakes and Oatmeal Muffins for breakfast. 

Our lunches will consist of Sweet Potato Lasagna and Chicken Burrito Bowls

Then for dinner we have Sausage & Peppers and Grilled Chicken with Veggies!

The grab and go snacks for the week are baggies with mixed nuts (1 blue), hardboiled eggs (2 eggs = 1 red), and apple slices with cinnamon (1 purple)!

I'd love to hear what you're meals look like for the week or what some of your favorite recipes are!

Thanks for stopping by,

XO

Brianna

Interested in a customized meal plan and one on one coaching?
CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

  1. How many containers is the sausage and peppers and what is the serving size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pick out the chicken sausage and fill up a red container, then fill a green container with the peppers and tomato sauce! If you choose to add a carb like sweet potato bites then it will count as a yellow. I like to just keep it as an easy 1 red, 1 green meal! :)

      Delete