Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hersey's Makeover

I don't know about you, but when my sweet tooth hits, it hits HARD! Although I avoid keeping "temptations" in my house, when I start craving something sweet I make every effort possible to create a sweet treat from what i've got... when that doesn't work, Publix here I come!

Luckily i've found an alternative that:

1. Tastes amazing
2. I can keep in the freezer - out of sight
3. A few small pieces is the PERFECT amount of satisfaction
4. IT'S CRAZY HEALTHY!

Yep, you heard me! Chocolate that tastes better than a Hershey's bar and is also insanely healthy. Today is a GREAT day in my book!


Oh, did I mention it's peanut butter AND chocolate?? So like a reese's remix?! :)

Are you ready to see how simple these are to make?


Step 1: Melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and then mix it with 1 scoop of chocolate shakeology


Step 2: Pour on to a plate prepared with parchment paper


Step 3: Mix together 2 tablespoons of PB2 and 1 tablespoons of coconut oil


Step 4: Drizzle your peanut butter mixture all over the shakeology mixture

Step 5: Stick in the freezer for 15-20 and let harden

Step 6: Take out of the freezer and break into small pieces


Seriously that's it!! Just keep them in some tupperware in your freezer for when that sweet tooth hits! ;)


Now it's YOUR turn to give them a try!

You can order shakeology HERE!

If you try this recipe, let me know how you like it in the comments below!

with love,

Brianna






No comments:

Post a Comment